Wednesday, October 29, 2014

She made it!

HEY GUYS!!!!

So, I FINALLY made it to the CCM! I am well, but super tired! I have been busy from the very second I got here! Im not even done with my orientation! But all is well! I love you all so very much! This keyboard is really making me mad, it is really different! I´m sorry this is so short, but I have to go! My PDay is TUESDAY!!! lOVE YOU ALLL SOOOOOOO MUCH!


Adios!!
Hermana Duncan

Your Missionary's mailing address is:


Hermana Rachel Duncan
[9/12] [8B]
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico
The estimated departure date for your missionary is [12/9]. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly facilitate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

I suggest you email her if you want to correspond with her while she is at the MTC at Rachel.duncan@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment