Monday, February 16, 2015

I love it here! :) (Week 16)

Hey guys!!! How is it going? :)

This week has been full of tender mercies.  We didn't get to visit Ya... this week, and that was our fault, because we had scheduled to have an interview with the mission president, but it is okay, we are going to visit her today!  She has been asking us a lot of questions about what happened to Christ when he died, and so we are going to watch "Having Faith in Jesus Christ" with her tonight!  We are very excited! :)  Yesterday at church there was a member who brought a friend with her, and we started talking with her, and she wants to meet with us today! We are super excited!  She is much older, but super nice!  Her name is Ma...! :)  

Not even 10 minutes ago, we received a call from a member, Pa..., (He is awesome!)  and he wanted to let us know that there are TWO people who will be joining us today for our lesson with him! :)  They want to take the lessons!  We don't even know them!! WE ARE GOING TO PICK UP THREE INVESTIGATORS TODAY!!! I am so excited!!!! :)

I want to personally thank eveyone for the prayers and for the letters that I have recieved the past week.  I am so grateful for you, and for the continuous support that I have recieved.  I love you all so much, and you are all so amazing.  I love being a missionary.  And I am so grateful for everything that I have, and especially for my trials.  I know that the Atonement is not only for repentance, but God can and WILL take our pains and sorrows away if we allow Him to.  You are all the reason why I am still out here, and I thank you so very much for your love.  Thank you!

Oh!  Happy Valentines!  I hope you felt my love! ^_^  It was a great day! :)

I am sorry this is such a short email this week, but not much really happened!  I had 3 exchanges this week, and two of them were not in my area!  I like exchanges, but they are so hard! hahaha :)  Love you guys!

Adios!
Hna. Rachel Duncan

Spanish of the Week:
Feliz Dia de Amor! (Fell-ease-dee-uh-day-uh-more)
Happy Valentines Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment