Monday, October 19, 2015

Droppin' BOMs Like No Tomorrow! (Week 47)

Hola Todos! :)
This week was really good!  Sister Smith and I really tried to work hard and get as much as we possibly can done this week.  We tried to visit a bunch of people, but unfortunately, no one was home, or we caught them at a bad time. :(  But it is okay!  We are still going to keep trying! :)  But the wonderful thing is that we talked to a lot of people in the process of trying to find less actives!  We handed out 6 Book of Mormons this week and we have a potential!  We contacted this guy named Brandon and we gave him a BOM, he said he wasn't interested really, but him mom might be.  She speaks Spanish, so we will try to stop by sometime th
​is​
week and if it goes well, I'm going to pass her off to the Suritas. :) (South Hermanas)

This week my health has been kind of out of whack! :P  I have been getting super tired half way through the day and I have been getting nauseas after eating.  I think it might be just a little bug, but I am just trying to stay healthy and take care of myself!  I think I will be okay though! :)

​So....
... My mom emailed me about school stuff... I have only 6 months left! 
​YIKES!  Not something I want to worry about right now! :P haha :)  Where has the time gone?!

We had a lesson with Jennifer this week, and it went really well.  We showed her the video "Mountains to Climb" and we talked about Enduring to the End.  She is opening up little by little, and she even prayed!  It was great! :)  it is going to take time, but she is making small and slow progress.  Please keep her in your prayers!
Zone Conference was great this week.  I really appreciated what everyone shared.  I learned how to better manage my time for studies, and how I can receive more revelation through my studies.  We were all challenged to ask this question:  If you could ask the Savior anything right now, what would it be?  My question was:  If I were to die right now, would I make it to the Celestial Kingdom?  And if not, what do I need to do RIGHT NOW?  We were to read 3 Nephi 13 and we had to specifically pray to have a revelatory experience.  I read through the chapter, and I was amazed as to the answers that I got! :)  There are a lot of things that I need to work on still, but I was comforted in knowing that I am on the track of eternal happiness. :)  It was wonderful!
​  I challenge all of you to do the same! :)​

sister Smith is adorable and fun as usual. :)  We get along great!  She is a great strength too me! :)
I love you
​all so much

​Thanks for all the emails and the great support!  :)



​Que tengan un buen semana!


Spanish of the Week:


​Eres Leche!


(Air-s-l-eh-ch-ay)


You are milk!


(Inside joke between another missionary and I....)​


No comments:

Post a Comment