Monday, April 13, 2015

I'M GOING TO BE A MOMMY!!!!! ;D (Week 24)

Hola Everyone!  :)

How are you guys doing?!  I hope you are all doing great! :)  Guess what?!  I have been asked to train a new missionary!  I am so excited! :)  I am so grateful to have this opportunity!  I am really excited too, because I will be in a trio!  I have never been a trio!  I will be with Hna. Williams and one of the new hermanas!  Oh!  Did I also mention... I'M STAYING IN MISSION VIEJO!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!! I am so happy!  Woo!  I still get to stay in my greenie area, and I hopefully will be for the next transfer as well! :D  Yay! :)

This week we didn't have any lessons with our investigators, mostly because they couldn't see us, or we couldn't see them... Ugh.  It is really hard sometimes!  But we have seen a miracle this week! :)  The first day I got here, Hna. Roos and I went to see an investigator, Edith, but when we went to her house, someone told us she actually was in Mexico!  About 2 weeks ago, Hna. Bullough and I have been trying to see if she is home, and we FINALLY caught her home!  She wants to see us again! :)  The only thing is that she will be moving soon!  But it is okay! :)  So we are planning on visiting her on Wednesday! :)  I'm super excited!  She is super nice! :) 

Another miracle happened this week! :D  YASMIN FINALLY CAME BACK TO CHURCH!!!! Oh, I was so excited to see her! :)  It has been 2 months since she has gone to church!  So I really hope that she will continue to keep going!  The Young Women have been such great help!  I love it! :)  

Guess what....

I SAW DISNEYLAND.

Yep.  Be jelly! :D

There is a member in our ward who got severely burned 2 weeks ago, and she is currently in the ICU in Orange, CA, and so we got permission to leave our mission to go visit her.  She is not doing really well... And it really is hard!  We have been praying for her, and we hope she will be able to leave this week.  Her feet, part of her right leg, and right arm got badly burned by hot oil at work.  She is the sweetest lady ever, and I just feel so bad!  But anyways, we went and visited her on Friday!  On the way there, we kind of got lost... And we drive right next to Disneyland!  I saw the Castle, Space Mountain, It's A Small World, and The Tower of Terror!!!! IT WAS SO FREAKING COOL!  I loved it!  Kind of made me a liiiiiiiiittle trunky... But it's okay!  I will have to go back once I get done with my mission, that is for sure!  I literally live 30 minutes away from Disneyland!  It is the best! :)

SARAI WENT TO THE TEMPLE!!!! AHHHH! It was the best!  I am so grateful that I got to go to be a part of her special day!  The Newport Temple is so beautiful, and I love going there!  i am so grateful that I have a Temple in my mission, and that we get to go every once in a while!  I love it!  One thing that I have decided is that I will go to the Temple as much as I can once I return home!  I love it so much! :) 

Well!  I hope you guys have a great day! I love you all! :)

Con Amor,
Hna. Rachel Duncan

PS: I CAN SNAP LIKE A LATINO!!!!!! :D

Spanish of the Week:
Vale la pena! (val-ay-la-pen-ah)
It's Worth It! :)

LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSS!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment