Monday, July 13, 2015

Gated Communities, Gringos, and Green Beans (week 36)

Hola! :D]

How are you all doing? :)  I hope you are all doing well! :)

So... I'm in English work!  And I actually like it a lot! :)  I am currently serving In Live Oak Canyon, which is in RSM. (Rancho Santa Margarita) It is a great ward!  I love it!  The ward is very focused on missionary work! It is amazing!  My companion is Sister Ward, and we get along great! :)  We are the first sisters to ever serve in this ward!  So we are super excited! :)

There really is nothing to report on other than when we got to our apartment, it was a complete mess. :P  Some elders had lived there before, and it was gross.  No one had lived there for over 3 months apparently... I was scarred for life.  But it is clean now, so that is good! :) Took a few days, but it is much better! :)

I really have nothing much to add... :P  We haven't had much success seeing anyone because everyone is gone for vacation. But hopefull I will have more to say next week! :)

Oh, and the area I am serving in is probably one of the richest communities in the whole mission.  So we cover 4 gated communities! :P  It is kind of hard because we can't contact in 3 of them... so.... :/  But it is okay!  And for those who don't know, Gringos in Spanish means "White  people" and Green beans are just good and they start with a "G". :D

Love you guys! :)

Con Mucho Amor,
Hna. Rachel Duncan

Spanish of the Week:
Spanish Tongue twisters! :D

Pedro Perez peluquero prefiere peines Piramide
por que peines Piramide peinan perfectamente.
Prefiera peines Piramide! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment