Monday, November 9, 2015

Again.. Call Me Job. (Week 50...Dang.)

HOLA TODOS!

So.  I am just an accident waiting to happen.
You know how I had that horrible infection in my kidneys?  I now have ANOTHER infection!  But this one is different! :P  (I'm going to spare you the details, TRUST ME.)  I had to go to the doctor and get prescribed on some MORE meds... GUH. So... With me taking so many different medications, I have been experiencing some HORRIBLE migrains and have had the hardest time waking up and sleeping.  UGH.  But I am feeling much better.. 

 *Knock on wood*

​So.  I went on exchanges with the AMAZING Phinney this week (Sister Phinney, but Phinney just sounds better)  She is from Canada (EH.) and I freaking love her.  If I could be her companion, we would cause a lot of trouble... In a good way, of course.  :)  Anyways!  We were finishing up Temple Tours and I got in the car and shut the door and realized that my seatbelt was stuck in the door!  So I open the door and put my LEFT HAND on the top of the door (Remember this part, it is very important...) and buckled my seatbelt... And slammed the door..
OW.
OW.
HOLY COW.
I slammed my pointer finger in the door!  D:
:'(
IT REALLY HURT. :(  I thought I lost my finger!  But I didn't! :)
Phinney laughed at me.  Actually, we were both laughing. ​

Now on to the crazy stuff!
I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED!.... AND SO IS SISTER SMITH!
WHITE WASH! :O
Apparently I didn't do a good enough job to stay, haha. (I'm just kidding...)
I'm going to miss the people in Marina Hills!  They are all wonderful people, and I wish I could have gotten to know them all more!  But it is what is it! :P  I look forward to working in my new area! :)

Oh!  We made our goal by the way! 51 Book of Mormons! :)
What is possible to the Lord? EVERYTHING. :)
​Love you guys! :)

Sorry this is short, but I gots to go!!!​























No comments:

Post a Comment